Over this past weekend, there was a vendors craft market hosted by Lemon & Lavendar, a Nicholasville business specializing in vintage crafts. The event was so fun and I met so many amazing people and got acquainted with so many amazing locals & small businesses in Kentucky.
A Little About Lemon & Lavender Vintage:
Lemon & Lavender is a local business that specializes in vintage crafted items. The owner is, Becky Ogden and she operates a booth at Route 27 Vendors located off N. Main in Nicholasville.
“In July I had a grand reopening of the booth where I completely reset and restyled it to fit my style better and stock 99% vintage/antiques now. I’ve been there for 3.5 years. I hope to open my own shop someday, but until then, I’m focusing on my booth and some pop-up sales! Folks can watch my Instagram and FB page for more info! People can also contact me for Lemon & Lavender Vintage & antique t-shirts as well!! Here is a pic of the shirt and my booth after I reset it.” – Becky Ogden
Below is a photo of the shirt, and her booth!
The Businesses Who’s Booths I Visited:
There were so many businesses & booths that I lost count! However, here is a list:
- Cedar Ridge Farm Woodworking – Patrick O’Connell – Frankfort, Ky
- Made by Momma Boutique – Clothing Boutique
- Made by Madison – Madison Macrame – Crafted Items – Richmond Ky
- Feud Country Leather – Steve Spurlock – Pikeville, Ky
- The Gift of Gab – Homemade Candles – Lexington, Ky
- Steps & Strides Equestrian Services Inc. – Wilmore, Ky
- Flirtin’ With Dyesaster – Tie Dye Clothing
- Bluegrass Woodwork – Shana Dollarhide – Stamping Ground, Ky
- Odds ‘n Ends Wood Designs – Lexington, Ky
- Covington Fragrance – Adam Lee Roush – Covington, Ky
- HSH Creates – Crafted/Wood Items
- Creative Freedom – Crafted/Wood Items
- Heirloom Croft Art in Wool LLC – Kim Mahlbacher
- Vintage Vert – Curated Market – Nicholasville, Ky
- Buttercups N’ Dandelions – Pressed Flowers by Grace
- Trussell Wood Craft – Rodney Trussell
- Trinkets N Treasures – Terri Shafer – Winchester, Ky
- Italian Cream Queen – Farida Elnemer
- Troop 007 Wear the Beach – Jewelry/Etsy Shop
- Fine Handwovens – Fine Clothing
- Sunshine Rose Tumblers & More – Personalized Gifts
- Foraged by Fauna – Beautiful Resin Gifts
- Bloomers Ky – Boquets and Floral Design – Danville, Ky
- Baby Farm Soaps – Berea Ky
- Hippy Love Resin – Resin/Etsy Shop
- The Rooster’s Whistle – Food/Drink Truck
And much more! If you were a business there and I missed your booth, email me and I will add you to this list. To learn more about these businesses, click their business names in blue as it will send you to their social media page or website.
I absolutely had a grand ole time, and I feel so did others who attended. I saw lots of happy smiling faces and shopping bags everywhere! It was an in and outside event that was so much fun! I absolutely love connecting with local shops and people. For more content like this, consider subscribing to my blog for all the latest in Central Kentucky, and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!