Shop the look! It is finally October and my favorite time of the year where cosplayers and the normal people collide, dressing up together and for fun, especially on Halloween! I will be sharing my cosplays and makeup looks with you all this month on my Instagram and here on my blog so you can shop or re-create the look! Today’s look I will be sharing with you all is Velma from Scooby-Doo.
What You Will Need
- Short Wig
- Orange Sweater Top
- Red Skirt
- Orange Socks
- Brown/Red Shoes or Red Heels
Amazon Links/Shop My Look Exact
- Short Wig Link – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TRCT1PY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_B9S5K11J6HMQKVXXZE1N?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
- Glasses Link – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTFHYHL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_07Y57BZ5ET39X3AS6TJ4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
- Orange Top – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WQV4MGL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_X2NBTZTFVJAQ7Z3W73G3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
- Red Skirt – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074TDQZJV?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
- Orange Socks – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Z89RDN7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_AP7NWN3H7SWYDWE8HVW2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I always buy my stuff from Amazon but I’m sure you can also find this look in retail stores near you or even on better websites. If something is unavailable on Amazon, don’t worry… I guarantee you will find it elsewhere!
Velma’s makeup is very subtle, honestly, you won’t need makeup at all. For my cosplay, I added some orange and gold shimmer to the eye with subtle eyeliner and lashes. With the glasses, there really is no reason for eye makeup unless you plan on taking off the glasses at some point while still in costume/cosplay.
Velma is such a sweet and easy character to dress up as and that is why I chose her. She was always my fave in Scooby-Doo and most likely always will be. Make sure to follow my Instagram where I will be sharing all things Halloween and makeup this month! I will also be having lots of polls to vote on, come join in on the fun! Thanks so much for reading.