Everybody loves when it is vacation time and this year we took a vacation down south to Tennessee! We visited Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Sevierville. We did many things and I, unfortunately, didn’t take pictures of everything but the memories I/we made will forever live in our hearts! Here is a list of five things and activities you should do while in Pigeon Forge featuring extra stops we made! I’m also including two things we did the year before!
5. Eat at Frizzle’s Chicken Café
I added Frizzle’s Chicken Farmhouse Café as a place to visit because we never go to Pigeon Forge and skip this gem! They have robotic chickens and they are so fun to watch the chickens sing and dance. What makes it special is the atmosphere and of course, the food! I always get the chicken and waffles and have never left disappointed.
4. Visit the Hollywood Wax Museum
We visited the Hollywood Wax Museum last year and had a blast so of course, I’m adding it to this blog! It’s different which is why it’s worth it to check out! You can also buy an all-access pass that unlocks even more adventure!
3. Shop at the Three Bears
The Three Bears has so much to offer and even though it claims to be a general store, there is much more offered. I consider it a shopping center that has it all! They offer fair foods which are good if you need a quick bite to eat or just because! There is a candy store with amazing fudge and you can even see the rescued bears they have! It is a two-story shopping experience with so much to look at!
2. Watch a Show at the Comedy Barn
The Comedy Barn was very exciting! We watched felines do their tricks and if you know me, my weakness is cats. The show featured several skits and circus acts with a whole lot of funny moments and scripts. Even intermission was entertaining as there were several girls that would either sing or tap dance! This place is definitely a must-experience (at least once) place in Pigeon Forge and it’s right next to Frizzle’s Chicken!
1. Visit the Island
The Island has everything your shopping hearts desire! moonshine and wine (with free tastings), clothing, tons of food options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, toys, candy shops, and even entertainment like 7D rides! The Ferris wheel is a major attraction over at The Island! There was also an Old Time Photo studio, so of course, we did that! Did you really go to Tennessee without taking some old-time photos? Most would say, of course not.
There are so many things to do in Pigeon Forge, and many places to dine. Besides those mentioned above, here are some more things you should do, eat, or see:
- Eat at the Old Mill – Their food is absolutely better than Cracker Barrel’s but has the same southern atmosphere. 10/10 for sure recommend for Breakfast.
- Visit the Apple Barn down the road in Sevierville – We went during Summer but I do believe in the Fall this would be such a great place to go to!
- Go Karts – There are arcades and go karts everywhere in Pigeon Forge, just pick one or try them all out!
- Shop the Candy Stores – There are a lot of candy stores just as there is go kart tracks. I suggest even visiting more than one candy store! There is one in the Three Bears and they have some pretty delicious fudge!
Pigeon Forge has so much to offer and I truly hope this blog helps you decide on where to go and what to eat here and there! Also, check out my blog on Anakeesta as it is just the next town over in Gatlinburg! If you enjoy content like this please consider subscribing to my blog and don’t forget to check out my Instagram page. Thanks so much for reading!