Local Gift Ideas: Fayette & Jessamine Co. Area
If you’re reading this blog post, it must be because you may have been busy and haven’t picked up a gift for a remarkable woman in your life. Well, you came to the right place! In this blog post (not sponsored), I will give you three ideas for a last-minute gift for her!
3. Gift Card(s)
This might be an obvious answer but honestly, if you’re going this route, think BIG. Do not just go to Kroger and get her a Starbucks gift card or a grocery store gift card, or even fast food… I promise you; there are much better options while supporting local!
- The Kentucky Castle – The Kentucky castle is a wonderful place with quite a bit to do and they offer spa and dining services and experiences! Get a gift card online by clicking here. The Kentucky Castle is located in Versailles, Ky.
- Gigi’s Boutique – Gigi’s is a small local boutique located in Wilmore, Kentucky! You can also purchase gift cards from her site!
- Days Gone By Boutique – Another local boutique located in Wilmore, Ky! You can also find gift cards on their site!
- Fizz Facial Bar – Fizz Facial Bar is also a great gift for any woman in your life, I absolutely love their services! Get a gift card from them by clicking here!
- Massage Strong – Give the gift of a deep tissue massage! Another fabulous choice. Massage Strong is located in Nicholasville, Ky! Click here to purchase a gift card!
- Local Lex Market – A market dedicated to supporting local businesses, Local Lex is a great choice for any lady who loves shopping and supporting local! They are of course, located in Lexington, Ky! You can purchase a gift card by visiting their site.
There are so many places to pick from when getting gift cards! Just select which you think she would love best! Is she a shopper? Does she love luxury gifts? Does she value experiences over material items? Choose based on her personality or what you know she’ll love!
2. Create a Thoughtful Gift Basket
You can also shop locally in your area to create a beautiful and thoughtful gift basket. Nobody knows her well as you (I’m assuming), so things you could grab would be:
- Self-care/love Items – Journal and pen, soap, eye mask, face masks, pedicure kits, self-care book, etc.
- Comfort Items – Fuzzy socks, a nice robe, comfortable undergarments, nice pair of slippers, a nice throw blanket, new sheet and bedding set of her choice…
- Her Favourite Candy/Snack
- Movie(s)- Gather a few of her favourite movies or movies in her favourite genre neither of you have seen yet.
- Gift Card – A few giftcards to local places, her favourite resturaunt/coffee house…
Those are just a few things you could mix up and put together!
1. An Experience
There are lot of experiences you could give her this Holiday season! Here are some ideas:
- Take Her Skating – There are two skate rinks for ice skating in Lexington, Ky. The Lexington Ice Center and Triangle Park!
- Have a Date at the Kentucky Catstle – The Kentucky Castle offers couples packages! Look into it.
- Go to LexLive and Have a Movie/Date Night – LexLive is a newer venue in downtown Lexington, Ky that is just amazing, much better than an ordinary movie theatre! Check out their website!
- Go Horseback Riding – There are quite a bit of places in Kentucky you can go horseback riding at including Shaker Village and Sunburst Horsemanship School.
No matter which gift route you go, I assure you, she will love these ideas, especially coming from you. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!