Spring is almost here, and I am a sucker for pastel colours and all of the polka dots! I have always been a fan of pastel frilly things and even when styling in vintage inspired clothing; I find that pastel and polka dots have always been a thing and I am so glad they’re still in! They are still in… right? I wanted to create a cute style book of all the fashion I will be wearing this Spring so I have brought links with me to share in this blog. Amazon fashion, and big name brands will be mentioned. NOPE! There are no affiliate links whatsoever as I blog for a hobby and want to keep my site as real as it can be for you all to enjoy!
Shop My Look!
I absolutely adore this look and wanted to share this with you all. I will also review the items pictured as I go! So here is the list with explanations and links! I hope you love this fun vintage inspired look as much as I do!
- The Dress – The dress is so adorable and I just can’t get over it! It is a baby doll styled dress with a nondetachable peter-pan collar. The polka dots are not overbearing and the colour is very subtle. I would call the colour a pastel/dusty pink. It looks really beautiful in the sunlight. I matched this dress with white soft frilly socks from Forever 21 and some pearls I had given to me. The Oxford style shoes are what really help make this dress look like a style from the 1950/60s. This dress is sheer, but not too see through and kind of thin, but I don’t mind the thinness. You can view and purchase this dress by clicking here: THE DRESS
- The Jacket – This was a thrift find via a Facebook group. I found a similar one you can view here: JACKET-LOOK-A-LIKE
- The Socks – I found them while browsing in the Fayette Mall at Forever 21. It was a really great find! You can order it from Forever 21’s website by clicking here: THE SOCKS
- The Pearls – Were given to me, you can pretty much find peals anywhere these days but to really achieve the vintage aesthetic I would definitely go to your local thrift shops and maybe even Goodwill’s and search at those places! I found a cute pearl earring and necklace set from Macy’s online you can view and purchase by clicking here: Pearl Set
- The Shoes – I bought these shoes off of Amazon and I can tell you that I have had them since last September. They go amazing with just about ANY vintage inspired outfit I wear! Definitely a great buy if you love Oxford style shoes & vintage. You can view and purchase by clicking here: THE SHOES
That pretty much sums up this look! Below are other dresses I have found that I do plan to collect and wear this Spring:
Jolly Vintage Link:
Unique Vintage Link:
Unique Vintage Link:
Leave a comment below of which dress you would like to wear or check out this season! Or answer this question, Which design do you prefer for spring? Gingham or Polka dots? Let me know! Also feel free to follow me and these styles on Instagram by clicking here: Caitie’s Instagram ! Subscribe to my blog for more fashion! Thank you for reading 🙂